Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flow InvaderHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Flow Invader AI|
|Banner||Flow Invader Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 407
The Flow Invader is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist Enemy that spawns near and is summoned by the Stardust Pillar during the Lunar Events. When it spawns, three smaller minions will appear one at a time and begin orbiting it. The Flow Invader utilizes these as attacks, sending them as 1-2 high-speed projectiles towards the player. The orbiting minions will reappear over time. The Flow Invader will launch all of its remaining minions at the player upon death.
- If the Flow Invader is killed shortly after it spawns, fewer minions will be launched at the player.
- Trying to kill a Flow Invader somewhat on-screen will give the player enough reaction time to dodge the projectiles.
- The Flow Invader's minions are technically projectiles, with a Projectile ID of 539.
- The Flow Invader's minions are also present as an unused NPC, having a graphically identical NPC of them named Mini Flow Invader.
- The Bestiary entry for the Flow Invader: "A cosmic jellyfish-type creature infused with abundant celestial energies which summons smaller minions to serve as its weaponry."
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.