Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Flying AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 252
This article is about the enemy. For the pet, see Parrot Cracker.
YAR! Funny ye should be mentionin' parrots b'cause...um...What t'were we talkin' 'bout?
The Parrot is a Hardmode enemy that is found during a Pirate Invasion. It flies at the player, trying to deal contact damage. It will occasionally roost on any block if not pursuing the player.
- Killing Parrots does not count towards the completion of the Pirate Invasion event (similar to Martian Drones in Martian Madness).
- As its appearance looks very much like the pet version, a player can easily mistake a hostile parrot for their own passive version if it is summoned during a Pirate Invasion.
- As of 220.127.116.11, the Parrot has been resprited, which makes it slightly different from the pet, which has not been resprited on the Old-gen console version and Nintendo version.
- The Bestiary entry for the Parrot: "A pirate's best friend, the parrot, will tear the eyes out of any greasy landlubber with its sharp, pointy talons."
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now has a chance to drop a Parrot Banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.