Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
90180270 (Stardust Laser)
- Internal NPC ID: 411
The Stargazer is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy found at the Stardust Pillar during the Lunar Events. It walks slowly, and will sometimes fire a thin Stardust Laser at the player. The Stargazer may move while firing the laser, but it cannot change the angle.
- the Stargazer, Selenian, Predictor and Vortexian all share very similar sprites.
- The Stargazer is named
StardustSoldierin the game code.
- The Bestiary entry for the Stargazer: "This slow-moving celestial soldier fires cosmic rays at unsuspecting invaders, defending the pillar without hesitation."
- Desktop 1.4.4: Beam now has a "charge up" beam effect before firing, lasting for 2 seconds. The actual duration of the damaging beam remains the same.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.