Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the Mount of similar appearance, see Brain Scrambler (item).
A Scutlix is a Hardmode, post-Golem enemy that spawns during the Martian Madness event. It consists of the Scutlix creature, ridden by a Scutlix Gunner character, both of which have individual health meters and can be killed independently. When one is killed, the other will continue to attack.
Scutlix GunnerHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Rider AI|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Martian Conduit Plating (8-20)12.5%
- Internal NPC ID: 390
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 391
- If the Scutlix itself is killed before the Gunner, the rider will change into a normal Ray Gunner, meaning it no longer drops its unique Banner or the Brain Scrambler item. The rider must be killed while still mounted to count as a Scutlix Gunner. The use of Lava traps is counter-productive in this regard, damaging firstly the mount.
- The Scutlix itself has the highest damage of any non-Boss enemy in the Martian Madness event.
- Using the Desert Tiger Staff or UFO Summon invoked by the Xeno Staff also helps taking out the Gunner before killing the Scutlix, helping on the farm for the Brain Scrambler item.
- Scutlix: "Native to the Martian homeworld, these creatures function similarly to horses. That is, if horses could fire lasers from their eyes."
- Scutlix Gunner: "Elite Ray Gunners often ride these powerful alien creatures into battle as cavalry. If their mount dies, they will pursue on foot."
- Desktop 1.4.4: Brain Scrambler drop rate increased from 1/100 to 1/30.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.