Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Cyan Beetle Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 218
The Cyan Beetle is an Enemy that spawns rarely in the Ice biome. When killed, it will always drop the Cyan Husk, which can be used to craft Cyan Dye.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
- It spawns rarely and can be hard to spot due to its small size and blue color which blends well with the Ice Biome. Use of Water Candles, Battle Potions and Hunter Potions is recommended when trying to hunt it for the Cyan Dye.
- The Cyan Beetle seems to be rarer in the Old-gen console version.
- The Bestiary entry for the Cyan Beetle: "Hardy to extremely cold temperatures, these beetles contain a desired bluish fluid which can be used to dye textiles."
- Desktop 1.4.1: Reduced "rarity" from 1 to 2 on the Lifeform Analyzer.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated.
- Can now be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Can now drop its own respective banner. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Can now drop its own respective banner. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, but doesn’t drop the Cyan Husk.