Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is a
|AI Type||Seahorse AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 626
The Seahorse is a critter that spawns in the Ocean. They occasionally move in water by swimming in bursts at random directions. Seahorse has only 5 health and no defense, and can be damaged by other enemies and players.
Seahorse can be caught with any Bug Net to be carried around in the inventory and released later, or crafted into animated decorative furniture (Seahorse Cage). Once crafted, the Seahorse cannot be released again.
There is a
0.25*1/400 (0.25%) chance for a Gold Seahorse to spawn in place of an ordinary one.
|Seahorse Cage||By Hand|
- Releasing a Seahorse outside of water will cause it to be immobile. However, it will not die from this.
- The Bestiary entry for the Seahorse: "A gentle critter which swims harmlessly in the ocean depths. "
- Desktop 1.4.4: Can now spawn in a wider variety of Ocean shapes and conditions, which will result in more consistent spawning.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 22.214.171.124.4.1: Introduced.
- Switch 126.96.36.199.5: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.