Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Unicorn AI|
|Banner||Angry Tumbler Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 546
The Angry Tumbler is an enemy that spawns in the Desert during Sandstorms. It attacks by rolling towards the player, moving at very high speeds when rolling with the flow of the Mighty Wind. Combined with its considerable contact damage, this makes the Angry Tumbler difficult to deal with for new players.
- The Angry Tumbler is rather slow when moving in the opposite direction of the storm, so jumping over it and forcing it to change direction can help deal with the enemy.
- Ranged weapons are useful when fighting Angry Tumblers, such as a bow with a lot of arrows, especially if they inflict debuffs, like Frostburn Arrows. Due to the enemy's fairly low knockback resistance, any weapon that fires quickly and/or deals high knockback is preferable.
- The Angry Tumbler is a tumbleweed, which is a classical and sometimes humorous symbol of desolate desert locations in film.
- The Bestiary entry for the Angry Tumbler: "Powerful winds have blown this tumbleweed around the desert, and it is none too pleased. They roll faster with the wind than against it."
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now has a
3.33*1/30 (3.33%) chance of dropping the Nachos food item.
- Desktop 1.3.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 220.127.116.11.