Jump to navigation Jump to search
Martian OfficerHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Martian Officer Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Martian Conduit Plating (8–20)12.5%
- Internal NPC ID: 383
|AI Type||Bubble Shield AI|
|Immune to||All debuffs except Whip debuffs|
- Internal NPC ID: 384
The Martian Officer is a Hardmode, post-Golem enemy that spawns during the Martian Madness event. It will always initially spawn with a protective Bubble Shield, which provides the Officer significantly added defense and hit points, as well as immunity to lava and knockback, until it is depleted. After the Bubble Shield is destroyed, the Officer can now actually be harmed. If the Martian Officer is not killed within three seconds after the Bubble Shield is depleted, the Bubble Shield will re-activate with full strength. The Officer's health will not be restored.
- The Bubble Shield is one of the few "enemies" that does not have an Expert Mode buff or boost.
- The Bestiary entry for the Martian Officer: "Lacking offensive weaponry, officers in the Martian forces favor defensive measures to focus on relaying tactics to the soldiers."
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop the Laser Drill, Anti-Gravity Hook, and Charged Blaster Cannon.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.