Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bone LeeHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Bone Lee Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 287
Bone Lee is a rare enemy found in the Hardmode post-Plantera Dungeon. It moves at an extraordinary speed, deals large amounts of damage, and has high knockback resistance.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
- It is necessary to fight if the player is looking to craft Master Ninja Gear, since it drops two of the three ingredients required in crafting it.
- In order to counter its high speed, grappling to the ceiling and attacking it with weapons with long range proves effective. Using a Megashark can stun-lock it, immobilizing and killing the Bone Lee.
- Bone Lee will despawn despite picking up coins.
- Bone Lee's name, appearance, and attacks are references to the real-life Hong Kong-American actor, director, martial artist, and philosopher Bruce Lee.
- The Bestiary entry for the Bone Lee: "It's said that centuries ago, there was once a clan of ninjas that hid in the shadows of the world. It seems they are long dead now."
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Sprite updated.
- Can now drop Coffee.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.