Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pirate DeadeyeHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Max Life||225/450/675 |
|Banner||Pirate Deadeye Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Golden furniture (1 piece)0.33% each
- Golden Platform (80–129)0.67%
- Internal NPC ID: 214
The Pirate Deadeye is a Hardmode enemy spawned during the Pirate Invasion. It appears similar to the Pirate Deckhand but with a "cannon-type" gun, an eye patch and slightly modified stats.
- They shoot at quite a slow pace, and also with poor accuracy. An example of this is when they are in front of the player, the bullets often hit the ground.
- Their name Deadeye has a dual meaning, referring both to the term deadeye, or marksman, and to the fact that they have a "dead" eye and wear an eye patch. This is reflected in their Bestiary entry.
- Since the Pirate Deadeye appears to have an eye patch while pointing either direction, he has eye patches on both eyes and is therefore blind.
- The Bestiary entry for the Pirate Deadeye: "Nobody knows if 'Dead Eye' refers to their precise aim, or the fact that one of their eyes is indeed 'dead'... like their targets."
- Desktop 1.4.4: Increased drop rates.
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Now drops Gold Ring, Golden Sink and Buccaneer costume pieces.
- Health increased from 150 to 225.
- Defense increased from 12 to 14.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now drops Golden Grandfather Clock.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Multiple new drops added.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.