Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 419
The Selenian is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy that is spawns in Solar Pillar area during the Lunar Events. It is a ground-based enemy that wields two flaming swords. It has a spinning attack that causes it to move faster and reflect the player's projectiles.
It can reflect bullets, arrows, and darts, but not rockets, and the projectiles of numerous other weapons. For the complete list, see List of reflected projectiles.
- Selenians take triple damage (after having calculated defense) when spinning.
- Melee users should not have too much trouble with this enemy since most melee weapons available at this point cannot be reflected. Ranged users should use weapons that fire rockets such as the Snowman Cannon. Many useful magic weapons cannot be reflected, such as the Razorblade Typhoon, the Rainbow Gun, and the Magnet Sphere. Summoners also have an advantage as most minions deal contact damage without firing projectiles.
- the Selenian, Stargazer, Predictor and Vortexian all share very similar sprites.
- The word selenian means pertaining to the moon and refers to Selene, the Greek goddess of the moon and sister of the sun-god Helios.
- The Bestiary entry for the Selenian: "These acrobatic celestial warriors can deflect incoming threats whilst spinning with their solar-infused blades."
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.