Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Tortoise AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 417
The Sroller is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy which spawns in Solar Pillar area during the Lunar Events. It can curl into a ball and roll at the player, potentially dealing a large amount of damage on contact.
- Srollers will stay in their curled-up state when submerged in liquids until they lunge at the player and touch solid ground, in which they will then return to their normal state.
- Although they appear to have a visual height of 4 tiles, they can pass through 3 tile-tall spaces.
- Its name is a portmanteau of the words solar and roller.
- The Bestiary entry for the Sroller: "These humanoid celestial monsters assault their foes by rolling up into a ball and charging them with their sharp, fiery spikes."
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed Srollers dealing unintentionally high damage.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.