Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blood FeederHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Swimming AI|
|Damage||50/100/150 / 30|
|Max Life||150/300/450 / 20|
|Defense||20 / 4|
|Banner||Blood Feeder Banner|
|Coins||5 / 350 1250|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 241
The Blood Feeder is a Hardmode enemy that spawn in pools of water in the Crimson during Hardmode. They have higher stats than Corrupt and Vicious Goldfish.
- The Blood Feeder is one of the weakest enemies in Hardmode.
- The Bestiary entry for the Blood Feeder: "Like the piranha, these swarming fish thirst for blood. Birthed from tainted blood themselves, their hunger is truly intense."
- Desktop 1.4.4: Monster Meat drop rate reduced from 1/1000 to 1/1500. In Don't Starve seeds, changed from 1/200 to 1/500.
- Desktop 1.4.3: Now drops the Monster Meat.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Increased damage from 30 to 50, defense from 4 to 20, maximum health from 20 to 150, and base number of dropped coins from 350 to 5.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.