Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Banner||Purple Slime Banner|
|Coins||10Pre-Hardmode: 25Hardmode: 40Post-Plantera: 60|
- Internal NPC ID: -7
The Purple Slime is a type of slime found in Forests during the day. It is a larger and stronger variant of the Blue Slime. It cannot spawn within 400 tiles of the world's natural spawn point, unless in Expert Mode. Purple Slimes will not usually target the player, but will become aggressive when damaged, during the night, or if brought underground.
Like most other slimes, the Purple Slime will be passive towards any player with the Royal Gel accessory equipped.
On Desktop, Console, Mobile, and , they can rarely be found carrying bonus drops, which the player receives upon the slime's death.
- During the Slime Rain, Purple Slimes can fall from the sky anywhere, regardless of the biome or time of day.
Gelatin World Tour • “Defeat every type of slime there is!”
Defeat at least one of every type of slime.
- The Bestiary entry for the Purple Slime: "A simple, gelatinous creature that swallows anything and everything whole! It takes a long time to digest anything."
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Can now carry items inside called bonus drops.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Now floats in liquids and does not make a splash sound when hitting water.
- Desktop 1.0.1: Health reduced from 45 to 40.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.