Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
60120180 (Laser Ray)
|Banner||Martian Ray Gunner Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Martian Conduit Plating (8–20)12.5%
- Internal NPC ID: 382
The Ray Gunner is a Hardmode, post-Golem enemy that appears during the Martian Madness event. It fires red laser projectiles, at a maximum fire rate of once every 0.67 seconds (40 ticks).
- The Scutlix Gunner will become a Ray Gunner when the Scutlix that it is riding is killed.
- The Bestiary entry for the Ray Gunner: "The elite specialists in the Martian Invasion Force are equipped with more precise and deadly laser rifles; effectively snipers."
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop the Laser Drill, Anti-Gravity Hook, and Charged Blaster Cannon.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- ↑ A tick is a time unit countable by the software. Most of Terraria's updating logic happens every tick. A tick has the length of 1/60th of a second, hence there are 60 ticks in a second and 3600 ticks in a minute.
- ↑ Information taken from the Desktop 18.104.22.168 source code, method
Terraria.NPC.cs. There may be inaccuracies, as the current Desktop version is 22.214.171.124.