Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Jellyfish AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 221
The Squid is an enemy that spawns rarely in the Ocean. When underwater, it attacks by propelling itself towards the player in short bursts. If led out of the water, it will be unable to move or pursue the player in any way. It always drops Black Ink, which is used solely to craft Black Dye.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
- The Squid is the only enemy with the Jellyfish AI that does not have an Electrified State in Expert Mode.
- The Bestiary entry for the Squid: "A betentacled marine creature which discharges a thick, black ink when threatened. The ink is collected for aesthetic purposes."
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.